Would you like to spend less on heating, cooling, electricity, water and water heating?
It's easy ... with EnergySmart Long Island! This website is the perfect place to reduce your energy costs!
Here's how EnergySmart Long Island works (for a more thorough explanation, click here):
- You sign up for a no-cost home energy efficiency consultation with your personal home energy efficiency advisor
- Your EnergySmart Long Island personal home energy efficiency advisor will:
- Help you objectively determine the best course of action for your home
- Help you apply for New York State's Green Jobs Green NY program, which includes free or reduced-cost energy audits, low-interest loans and other incentives
- Recommend a trusted Building Performance Institute (BPI) Accredited Home Contractor to assist you
- Answer your questions throughout the process
- Act as a liaison between you, the contractor and the government or utility
*Qualifying upgrades only, subject to change